We see the utmost importance in providing equitable service to all of our clients, including website users and therefore our company invests great efforts and resources to make the company's website accessible.
As part of these efforts, the site has accessibility components that include:
- Standard- The site is optimized for viewing and supported by common browsers
- Content – The content of the site is written in a simple and clear way. The content on the site is divided into several content levels, with each content level divided into different topics.
- Links- The links on the site are accessed in a way that is recognizable.
- Images- Use alternative text for images.
- Design- On site customized designs are embedded for users with visual impairments.
- Site Structure- The site structure is based on easy and clear navigation and information menus that are built using lists to allow easy and quick site orientation
- Access menu- The access menu has been installed on the site. Clicking on the menu opens the the access buttons
Access menu options:
- Keybord navigation.
- Go to contact form.
- Control the font size of the site.
- Stopping moving elements and blocking the flicker.
- Select color contrast based on dark light background.
- Selection of colorblind display adjustment.
- Beyond the accessibility statement.
- Closes the accessibility component.
For your convenience, explain the ways to browse the site using a keyboard:
Using Website View Enlargement - You can set the site view by simultaneously pressing the "Ctrl" and "+" keys. Ctrl "and" - "Change the size of the fonts on the site by clicking on the increase / decrease font buttons in the accessibility menu.
To operate the site using a keyboard - Users who have difficulty operating a mouse can browse the site using a keyboard. Pressing the Tab key will move between the various links on the page and pressing the Enter key will trigger the highlighted link.
It is important to note that despite our efforts to make all pages accessible on the site, parts of the site may not be accessible (whether originating on other sites and / or due to technological limitations). As part of our commitment to enable the use of our Company's website for all our clients, including persons with disabilities, we continue our efforts to maintain and improve the level of accessibility of the Website as much as possible, from the perspective of equal rights and equal opportunities for all users.
In spite of our difficulty, we would be pleased to receive any response, idea and suggestion regarding accessibility through a contact form. In order address the issue in the best way, please include as much detail as possible:
- Describe the problem you are having.
- What action did you try to take?
- Which page did you browse?
- Which browser did you browse?
We will address the issue and get back to you as soon as possible.
The documents on the site are accessible. If you come across a document that is inaccessible and you need it in an accessible format, please send us a request using a contact form detailing which document you need and we will make it available to you.
While browsing the site, you may encounter a page or part that has not been sufficiently accessed.
Tera-Pass does not conduct business services with customers at its physical premises, as such no public accommodations for handicap access is provided.
For further information or questions, please contact
Tera-Pass does not conduct business services with customers at its physical premises, as such no public accommodations for handicap access is provided